Thursday, December 14, 2006

Vh1 Announces I Love New York Sneak Peek

From Latoya West,
Your Guide to Reality TV.

Vh1 Announces I Love New York Sneak Peek
If you're like me, you can't wait for the premiere of I Love New York on VH1. (And if you're like me, you're a little bit embarrassed to admit it.)

Well, VH1 is cutting our wait short for what may turn out to be the most outrageous reality show on television this winter. Though the show officially premieres on Monday, January 8th on VH1, there will be a sneak peek of episode one on VH1's VSpot on January 2nd.

If you have no idea what I Love New York is all about, let me fill you in. The series will be similar to The Bachelorette, with a group of men trying to win over an eligible bachelorette. I should also mention that the bachelorette I am talking about is a crazy, drama-seeking, wild woman who first showed her true colors while competing for rapper Flavor Flav's affections on the VH1 series, Flavor of Love.

But that's my description of Tiffany Patterson, who was nicknamed New York on Flavor of Love. The producers of her new show described her in a press release as "a beautiful, spirited and sexy woman who deserves a man who appreciates her." I almost spit out my coffee when I read that!

The network is also offering an early glimpse of the men who will compete on the show. Go to http://vspot.vh1.com/ to check it out.

Photo courtesy of Fox Reality.

Link

No comments: