Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Roommate Revenge

My retarded roommate wouldnt stop slamming the door at 6 in the morning so I decided to butter the tile floor as he left and came home. Heres the first two times I did it.


Roommate Revenge - Click Here for more great videos and pictures!

He did it again. He slammed the door again the next day at 6a.m., so I buttered the kitchen floor and called the apartment. Watch the fall.


Roommate Revenge Pt. 2 - Click Here for more great videos and pictures!

Apparently my roommate is too stupid to realize that hes only asking for more when he uploads videos of me. Thats fine. If he does it again, I wont be using butter. Ill just throw tacks in front of his door.


Roommate Revenge Pt. 3 - Handle with Care - Click Here for more great videos and pictures!

No comments: