Monday, September 24, 2007

Dr. Dre Says Detox Delayed Again: 'I Like The Pressure' (AllHipHop.Com)

Super producer Dr. Dre has revealed that Detox, his first studio album in over eight years has been pushed back again and the album will officially be his final release, as he pursues other interests in the entertainment industry. Dre, who gave his first interview in three years to the Los Angeles Times, revealed that he embarking on a marathon studio session over the next three months, devoting his time to recording material for Detox, as well as Eminem's new album. "I was really hoping to have it out this year, but it's going to have to be pushed back a while because of some other things I've got to work on," Dr. Dre said. "I even like the pressure, it makes me work all the harder if I know people out there are waiting for the record."

For the full story log on: http://allhiphop.com/blogs/news/archive/2007/09/23/18636581.aspx

No comments: